Your wedding is an important day filled with emotion, excitement, and nervousness all bundled up into one. There are so many things that one has to take care off. Sometimes the weight of all the decisions you have to make can stress you out and distract you from what’s most important on this day: being the bride you’ve always dreamed of being! Right from your dress to your bridal makeup, everything needs to look perfect.
At FabFit we know that feeling. Having worked with hundreds of brides to get them their dream look, our team would like to help take some of the weight off from your shoulders. Bridal makeup is one of the most important aspects of your look that day and thus you’ll need to decide between hiring an independent makeup artist or going to a salon. While our team provides you the best of both options, we want you to consider the following before you take a call.
Pros and Cons of bridal makeup by a Makeup Artist
Pros of a bridal makeup artist
- The artist is independent and therefore can come to you instead of the other way around. They can work their magic at the venue or your home, meaning less time is wasted going back and forth. It’s also much more relaxing to have your makeup done onsite and you don’t risk ruining your makeup as you cart between locations.
- We have found makeup artists to be more novel and forthcoming when it comes to embracing new trends in bridal makeup and dressing. They are quick to bring about international techniques and this can go a long way in giving you a refreshing look in the long wedding season with thousands of brides getting dressed up.
- Minor touch ups needed before you take the first steps in the aisle is one of the most important yet underplayed benefit of a make up artist. Any minor glitches can be take care off right away, assuring us of a beautiful bride with all her glory.
- The makeup artists can very well take care of the makeup and dressing up needs of your close relatives and friend. After all this is an important day for all of them and you don’t want them to be late when it counts. Having them all right beside you, ready to walk you down the aisle is a special feeling altogether.
Cons of a bridal makeup artist
- While many professional independent makeup artists are perfectly good at their jobs, there is some risk involved with hiring a makeup artist who isn’t tied to a salon. This is because you may be unfamiliar with their skill level, trustworthiness, or manner of business, and you’re not protected by a salon’s customer service policies. This is where FabFit comes in. Our Makeup Artists are some of the best in the industry and with us you can rest assured while they craft their magic.
- If you want the makeup of your bridesmaids or family members done too, then the makeup artist will have to bring a team and the entire arrangement could be a slightly expensive affair.
Pros and Cons of Bridal Makeup at the Salon
Pros of salon Bridal Makeup
- Going to a salon with a good reputation means that you know you’ll get your money’s worth and the best quality look you have agreed upon. And if anything goes wrong, the salon will have enough staff and backups to make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Top salons like Looks, Affinity etc have been around for ages and have dressed up thousands of brides. Their experience is priceless and special care is taken for FabFit customers thereby assuring you of a great service experience and a good deal.
- You and your bridesmaids or family members can all get your makeup done together at the same time, or at least at a much quicker rate than it would be to have each person’s makeup done one by one.
Cons of Salon Bridal Makeup
- Depending on the location of the makeup salon, you may have to travel far to get there, which can be inconvenient. Salons that do offer house or venue calls may charge a hefty fee for them. It can also take too much time and be a huge, stressful hassle to go between different locations while trying to keep your new look intact.
No matter what choice you make,FabFit can help you get the best deal and the best service on your D Day. So write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 011-39595984 to get things going.