Our readers are always looking for unique trends in the world of cosmetics, salons, nutrition and fashion. As their favourite glossy journal for all the latest in wellness, beauty, fashion & fitness, we at FabFit are always on the look out for hot new wellness trends to share with you. We think we found another interesting one for you; Handmade Cosmetics.
The Latest Fad: Handmade Cosmetics
Everyone from top celebrities to the biggest hotel chains in the world are making a beeline for these specially crafted cosmetics. Their range covers various categories like cleansing agents, facials kits, face packs, anti-ageing creams, moisturisers and more. India, being the land of ayurveda, is at the very centre of this trend, with domestic handmade cosmetic brands making waves in the Asian market. Let’s take a closer look and understand why this space is becoming so popular.
What Are the Benefits of Handmade Cosmetics?
1. They’re environmentally friendly and not manufactured in ways that damage the environment.
2. They aren’t packed with potentially dangerous and unusual chemicals.
3. You are much less likely to experience unfavorable side effects or irritation.
4. They’re healthier for your skin care and provide nourishment you can’t get from other products.
5. They aren’t tested on animals.
6. They’re suitable for all skin types and will almost always work well for you.
Our Favorite Handmade Cosmetic Brands
While FabIndia& forest Essentials are household names already, we wanted to give you some not so popular but cool brands to dig into. Here is a list of top upcoming brands that we recommend. This list is based on the feedback of our editors & salon partners, including but certainly not limited to Affinity Salon, Looks Salon, Toni & Guy. Book your next salon visit via the FabFit mobile app to experience these wonderful products first hand and get a great deal on them.
1. Bio Bloom. Bio Bloom focuses on making products that are free of sulphate, preservatives, and paraben, and they like to accentuate their cosmetics with the great wonders of natural ingredients.
2. Vert. This brand only uses vegetarian ingredients and is incredibly popular around the country thanks to its approach.
3. Aroma Essentials. This brand sells their wares via Instagram, specializing in completely organic and natural products. While they are not as known as some other brands, they are certainly one to look out for.
4. Fuchsia. Fuchsia is a unique brand that focuses on user-friendliness and prides itself on producing natural products with the help of nifty science.
5. Skin Yoga. Just like the activity it is named after, Skin Yoga’s products focus on detoxification and cleansing. The price point of this brand is a little higher than most, but if you’re willing to splurge, give it a go!
6. Juicy Chemistry. This brand is relatively new to the scene, but it is growing quickly and gaining plenty of fans. All products are made in very small portion and have a brief shelf life so that they are all held to a high standard of quality.
PS: Write to us at Care@fabfit.in if you have any questions or if you’re interested in ordering handmade products from the aforementioned brands at great discounts. You can call us at 011-39595984 as well.