Every time the word ‘Kardashian’ flashes on a social platform, we imagine a face with defined facial features, sleek nose, high cheek bones, bright eyes, basically all that one needs to look like a goddess. This is the reason why most of us would take all the trouble to go through those painful contouring videos, in an attempt to add that finesse to our lives (or face). But honestly, how many of us get it right? Even few practice sessions are not enough to help master Contouring.
Why? That’s because Kardashians did not tell us everything about the jargon and we cannot blame them completely as well. No one, I mean, no one gives out the complete secret to her gorgeous looks or an effective diet plan. You know what we are talking about!
In a hope to extend help in this segment of grooming, we have put together some super savvy ways to bring out the best in you:
1. Rob Scheppy, Kim’s Makeup Artist emphasizes on investing in two types of foundation apart from the regular one. The everyday foundation, one that’s lighter than your skin tone and one darker. All three play an equally important role, but ensure that the color is not extraordinarily different. A matt shade for darker one and shimmery for the lighter one should do.
2. People with deeper complexion need not create accentuated shadows rather they should focus on simply keeping up the highlighting color.
3. Our nose is one of the most prominent features and one should contour it freely. While the area from the brow bone down to the end of the nose is shadowed, the bridge of the nose and the nostrils are also highlighted. Kim does it and boy, she looks hot.
4. Blending is the most important step in this procedure. Scheppy uses a sponge for blending, which is often dipped in moisturizer. This blend is then used to blot and smudge.
5. Once, you have applied the darker and the lighter and blend it well. You should finish with a loose powder in the end with a flat brush to keep away the makeup from going anywhere from its place.
Have a look at this easy video to help you get the look we are talking about:
We hope these tips will help you be your kind of sexy!